Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To The Man I Loved "Marvz 18"



Long gentle nights
Dreamin' away
As the stars pass by
Thikin' of ways to let you know
How happy I am that You're mine
Life when life seems a bit gloom
Clouded with frustrations and
disappointments
It's great to know you're around
Always inspiring me in my lonesome moments
Which is why I love you so much
So much that it can only speak of words only your heart
can understand
For it was meant for me
Like you were meant for me
And now that we have each other
I sincerely give my gratitude to the Lord
For bringing you into my life
And let me start by saying


I LOVE YOU!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow mama ko... talagang post mo pic ko ha... love you too... :D

Marvierhose said...

@ Marvz18
ganyan kita ka mahal.......love u so much

Dan* said...

wow its nice :)

things&thongs said...

This is cute sis! So sweer : )